Wiki information

The Marion Parsons House is a historic house at 179 Main Street in Fryeburg, Maine. It is located on the southeast side of Main Street, opposite River Street and two doors west of Elm Street. The main block of the house, built c. 1838 by a tailor named Robert Tonge, is a modest 1+1⁄2-story Cape style wood-frame structure with a gable roof. The exterior is finished in clapboards, with chimneys at either end. It is five bays wide, with a recessed center entry that is framed by sidelights and a molded architrave. A 1+1⁄2-story ell, an 1870s replacement for an earlier one, extends to the rear of the main block.

Google Trends May 26, 2024